Tuesday November 13, 2012
2nd Annual NAAMBA Global Career Forum to Convene in Hong Kong in Less Than Two Months!
Largest Gathering of Top Global Talent in Asia
We are less than two months from the 2nd Annual NAAMBA Global Career Forum which will take place January 7-8, 2013 at the Sheraton Hotel & Towers in Kowloon, Hong Kong. NAAMBA and the MBA Career Services Council (MBA CSC) are co-organizing this event with RECSOLU as the Technology Partner.
* First of its kind Global Career Forum
* Unparalleled global networking platform connecting MNCs with top global MBA talent from U.S.A., Australia, Canada, Europe, and Asia, all in one location
* International career opportunities across industries in Asia
* Top talent acquisition & branding opportunities for MNCs
* Content for MBA career services professionals and employers presented by the MBA CSC
Announcing Select Early Sponsors & Exhibitors:
Chinese University of Hong Kong | Eli Lilly and Company* | General Electric | Kimberly-Clark Corporation** | Liberty Mutual Insurance
*Also hosting an Employer Showcase and Off-Site Company Visit
Additional sponsors & exhibitors will be announced soon.
Who Should Attend:
This event is by invitation only for MBA CSC school and employer members and for top 30 MBA schools in Asia. For a list of invited schools from Asia, please click here.
* MBA/MS students and alumni seeking career opportunities with multinational companies in Asia
* Global HR professionals (managers & recruiters)
* Executives and working professionals who want to build a network in Asia
* MBA career council professionals who want to help their students learn about and secure career opportunities in Asia
Sponsorship Information: http://bit.ly/U19uuc (Early bird rates end on November 15, 2012!)
Attendee Information: http://bit.ly/UjTLAE
Venue & Accommodation: http://bit.ly/Qbo7du