Metropolitan Pavilion - 123 West 18th Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY
Online registration is now closed. Please register onsite at the event.
*Can’t physically attend the event?
Many of our global companies are actively seeking global talent for career opportunities nationwide as well as in Asia. As recruiters are increasingly participating remotely due to logistics and cost reasons, we highly encourage you to register and upload your resume - even if you cannot physically attend our event in New York City. Companies will be contacting interested candidates directly to start the interview process, so be sure to upload your resume!
Welcome to the 17th Annual Asian Diversity Career Expo!
As the longest-running career event dedicated to the Asian/ Asian American talent space, we have been bringing wonderful career opportunities to college-educated student and alumni job seekers for nearly two decades. Available positions span corporate, government, and nonprofit sectors nationwide; global opportunities are based in Asia. If you have attained at least a Bachelor's degree, regardless of your racial and ethnic background, our participating companies are seeking you!
Check out our past events photo and video highlights.
Join us today!
Who Should Attend
Meet with recruiters and gain access to job/career opportunities exclusive to event attendees
Onsite private interviews
Schedule interviews at the career expo prior to event date
Resume & career coaching
Gain invaluable advice one-on-one from our successful resume and career coaches
Connect with company reps from diverse industries, as well as other students, alumni, and professionals, to build a lifelong network of professional contacts
Fresh graduates and alumni with minimum of Bachelor's degree
Advanced degree holders welcome
Representatives of school career services
Banking | Finance | Consulting | Government | Legal | Technology | Engineering | Healthcare | Biotechnology | Pharmaceuticals | Insurance | IT | Hospitality | Consumer Goods | Energy | Telecommunications & more...
Dress Code: Business/Formal
Currency: All rates are in U.S. Dollar
We thank you for your interest in volunteering at our 17th Annual Asian Diversity Career Expo. We are confident that your contributions will be mutually rewarding.
As a Volunteer you will have the opportunity to:
- Gain exclusive access to the inner workings of a professional career event and take away unique experience and insights
- Gain complimentary access to and attend event sessions
- Network with exceptional fellow volunteers, leaders and professionals across industry sectors
- Take the step towards building an expressive global network of peers and professionals
- Must be able to commit for minimum of 4 hours of volunteer service during the event
- Must be able to volunteer additional time if needed
- Must be available to attend an on-site volunteer orientation (details will be available at a later time)
- Must send us your resume when registering (Note: Volunteer applicants without resume may not be considered)
- Please proceed to register ONLY if you meet all of the above noted criteria
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, expressing your interest in volunteering
Dress Code: Business/Formal
You may direct any queries to email@example.com.
See Past Conference Highlights Here