About the Event
Continuing our illustrious history of bringing quality job seekers to sponsors and exhibitors, ADI is organizing the 17th Annual Asian Diversity Career Expo! Partnering with excellent colleges/universities nationwide, our 2018 event will continue to attract the best Asian American and Asian international talent with Bachelor's and Master's degrees from those schools. Through this unique and effective talent acquisition platform--our Career Expo--companies, government agencies, non-profit organizations, as well as start-ups have a wonderful opportunity to recruit annually from this coveted talent pool.
- 400+ candidates in attendance
- Utilizing our new prescreening matrix, quality of the candidates is maximized
- Optimal ratio of Asian American vs. Asian international talent
- B.S. and M.S. candidates with majors in IT, engineering, sciences, business as well as MBAs
- More ways to join: Full booth, Table, Roaming Recruiter, or Mentors
- Private interview booths onsite
- Resume database access and job postings
- Dedicated e-blast to candidates
ABOUT ASIAN DIVERSITY, INC. (ADI)
Since 1987, ADI has been a leading U.S.-based diversity consulting firm, assisting multinational companies in the
recruitment of Pan-Asian talent from the U.S. and Asia. For over a decade, ADI has organized the first-of-itskind
and long-running Annual Asian Diversity Career Expo. Moreover, for the past decade, ADI has organized
the Annual Asian MBA Leadership & Career Expo, which has grown to be the largest Asian professional event in
the U.S. With 30 years’ experience in the diversity space, ADI is well-equipped in the design, planning, and
execution of such exceptional events.
ADI's online career portal–AsianLife.com–provides Asian American professionals with direct access to job
career-related articles, and other content on ADI programs and events. Employers post job openings and search
for candidates while job seekers post resumes and search for available positions. Through AsianLife.com,
employers have quick and efficient access to ADI's coveted Asian American and Asian international talent pool,
thus maximizing their ROI.