Now powered by NewGen Career Expo!
After 14 years, our Career Expo will be undergoing a major transformation. Beginning this year, in order to provide a greater ROI to our stakeholders, Asian Diversity will be implementing these changes.
We are launching our inaugural "NewGen Career Expo" — an alliance between the Asian Diversity Career Expo and the AMBA Conference. This is a bold shift from previous years to provide our hiring companies a wider range of talent beyond Bachelor degree holders including MBAs and other advanced degree holders.
We at Asian Diversity know that recruitment is a time-sensitive process, which can be costly. Hence, with this new integrated event format, our event is more streamlined and efficient, providing the benefits of two events in one.
Whereas in previous years our attendees would be admitted once they have registered for the event, this year, candidates will undergo a pre-screening process in order to determine their eligibility to attend our event. With this new process, combined with our new candidate resume database platform, we are bringing a more targeted candidate pool of applicants to better match employer recruiting needs.
- Speaking sessions by industry leaders (Industry Sessions)
- Career Fair
- Networking by industry
- The attendee number will be capped at 800
- Utilizing our new prescreening matrix, quality of the candidates is maximized
- Optimal ratio of U.S. Citizen vs. needing sponsorship (8:2)
- B.S. and M.S. candidates with majors in IT, engineering, sciences, business as well as MBAs
- Opportunities to engage the candidates at industry-specific networking sessions
- More ways to join; Full booth, Table, or Roaming Recruiter
- Resume Database Access
2016 Participating Companies (to date)
Special Message to Attendees:
1) All of the below companies will have recruiters, company representatives, and/or mentors present at the event; however, not all recruiters/company reps will have booths, tables, etc. As some will be "roaming" about the exhibitor hall seeking to network with the best candidates, always be prepared to approach--and be approached by--these recruiters/company reps.
2) As many career opportunities have been made available by mentors in addition to recruiters, we are inviting a significantly higher number of mentors from top companies this year. Please be alert and prepared to network as these mentors will be "roaming" the exhibitor hall as well.
3) Recruiters, company reps, and mentors will all be wearing special badges. When you see them, smile, say hello, and offer a firm hand shake!
4) Don't forget to bring extra copies of your resume!
Note: Please visit this page often as additional companies will be coming on board within coming weeks.