Whether you are a new graduate or a working professional, we invite you to explore the wide range of possibilities that await you at the 11th Annual Asian Diversity Career Expo. We look forward to seeing you in New York City, the financial and media capital of the world.
As an attendee, you will have the chance to learn about a variety of different careers and employers. We hope that this will allow you to become more familiar with the types of positions that are available in your chosen field, as well as enable you to discover career paths you may not have considered.
Who Should Attend?
* Current students and recent university graduates –
B.A./S., M.A., M.B.A., and Ph.D. graduates looking for employment within various industries in the U.S. and Asia
* Working Professionals interested in exploring additional career opportunities
* Individuals interested in Asian issues and working in Asia
* Individuals who wish to meet with recruiters, industry experts, and peers to expand their network
How Much Does It Cost?
* Pre-registration: Complimentary Admission (Must bring confirmation page)
* On-site registration: $10
* Students & Alumni of Northeast Consortium Partners receive Complimentary Admission, both, online and on-site. (Valid school ID required)
Are You Bilingual?
Many multinational companies from Asia will also be present to recruit qualified candidates with a proficiency in at least one Asian language. All interested individuals, regardless of racial or ethnic background, are encouraged to attend.
Companies and organizations will be present to represent a number of industries, such as Advertising / Banking / Biotechnology / Energy / Engineering / Finance / Food & Beverage / Global Media / Government / Healthcare / Hospitality / Insurance / Legal / Marketing / Pharmaceuticals / Technology / Telecommunications
Please email all inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org